All Members Are Not Showing Up

On my Members page at https://dating.christiangays.com/members/ it shows "All Members 37", however below that it says "viewing 1 - 20 of 154 members".

Unfortunately if you do a search for a member that is not one of the 37, it comes up with no results.

I have done plugin conflict test, changed themes, reinstalled BuddyPress, etc. It remains the same, even when new members register. It is always 37.

Please see screenshot.

Support Access is granted.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Mary,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I tried to access your site in order to check this but I'm getting an error saying that "This access token has expired". That usually means that either the support access that's been granted has just expired or that something went wrong during enabling it.

It is however easy to resolve and usually removing and granting access again helps. Could you please do this for me and let me know here when it's done?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Mary,

hope you're doing good! :slight_smile:

I just tried to access your website via support access but I get the following message instead:

The admin of this site does not allow users to access the wp dashobard.

Go back to the home page by clicking here.

Is there any security plugin activated in your end? Could you please try to deactivate it as long as we debug this member issue? Please advise!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.