Images in Upfront media deleted/disappear on my Upfront site

Images on my Upfront site have disappeared suddenly. They're no longer in my Upfront media section but they are in the wordpress media folder (I never deleted them.) This seems to happen in the early stages of development. This has occurred before, shortly after launching site the photos vanish.

Rupok

Hi Leno,

This is really weird and should not happen. I tried to regenerate this but I could not regenerate in my test site. So I assume, this is your site specific issue.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Nithin

Hey Leno,

Hope you are doing good today.

I'm able to notice the issue when we select Media in Upfront Editor, and then try to upload an image through the Media, the upload is not working. And I'm getting the following error in the console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ID' of undefined
        at N.n.update_model (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:1), <anonymous>:79:10481)
        at v (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:1), <anonymous>:49:19956)
        at m (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:1), <anonymous>:49:19748)
        at u (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:1), <anonymous>:49:17691)
        at Object.d.trigger (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:1), <anonymous>:49:19641)
        at N.n.render (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:1), <anonymous>:79:16644)
        at N.n.eval (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:1), <anonymous>:79:15841)
        at N.n.done (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:1), <anonymous>:70:11317)
        at N.n.end_loading (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:1), <anonymous>:79:17121)
        at N.n.update (eval at <anonymous> (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:1), <anonymous>:79:15805)

However, I wasn't able to notice this issue, when I upload the image through the Image element. I'm pinging the developer regarding this, so that he could give a better idea regarding this issue. In the meanwhile, I was able to notice Google Maps API Error, could you please correct that by filling up the API key, under Upfront > General.

Will keep you posted, once I get an update regrading this from the developer. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin