All of my shopping carts have been wiped out...now what??

I have quite a few carts setup with many hours of work involved...after new update everything is wiped out..wondering if I should bother ever setting up your software again!
why did it wipe out every item in every cart?
every short code etc..

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @proimages,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have quite a few carts setup with many hours of work involved

Could you please tell me how you have set up the carts and what you are trying to achieve with it?

why did it wipe out every item in every cart?

Do you mean it removed the products from all shopping carts?

Could you please share me the page URLs where you are displaying the shopping carts so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• proimages

I have multi site hosting networks, offering dedicated services like shopping carts. In this case two networks are dedicated to stores 20 or so stores, so an update that kills stuff is automatically propagated across network.
    There is no reason we( users) should constantly be used as beta testers for WPMU..or alpha testers it really sucks. Glad you made a great update, best to make a new name and introduce a new plug that we can roll out after testing. Not fair to ram this into a production environment as carts have a lot of moving parts.

I'm in process of rolling back my sites and was out of town most the last month..so pretty bummed everything was broken missing prices etc..
    Please advise developers to be a little more considerate in future updates that represent major updates like this that change the way everything works.

These were very basic setups and should update without issue but that's not the case.
    vrsurfboards.com
    store.darrinnupuf.com
    store.musicgroups.com
    just a few

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.