All of the units in the course are gone

I am using Coursepress and today all of the units in my course disappeared. I disabled all the plugins and changed themes but it didn't work to bring back the units. Do you have any idea how to bring them back?
I am planning on switching host providers and have had a problem with the last coursepress update and had to return to a previous coursepress build so I haven't updated it.

• Oguz
    • QA Engineer

Hey Stephen Hasty ,

Hope you're well.

We get report about that issue and when I have more information about that I will update this thread. But we can not guarantee that all versions of CoursePress can work with latest WordPress, so I am recommending update your plugin to latest version.

Cheers,
    Oguz

• Stephen Hasty
    • New Recruit

Thanks Oguz,

When I updated Coursepress last time my site crashed and I had to install an older version of Coursepress to get it to work again. I'd love to update but I don't dare to. Is that something you can make happen for me? Or is there someone I can pay that knows how to do the update and get it to work properly?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Stephen Hasty

Hope you are doing well!

To test this issue, please create a development copy of your site where we can deactivate all the plugins and update the CoursePress. You can create a development copy of your site in a subfolder or a subdomain with Snapshot plugin;
    - Backup your current site,
    - Install new WordPress site in a subfolder/subdomain
    - Install Snapshot plugin there
    - Import and restore the backup file

Please see this post for reference:
    How to Move a WordPress Site Without Hassle with Snapshot

Please send to us the URL address and login credentials so the development copy. You can send credentials by using our secure contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Looking forward to your reply

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.