I am experiencing some issues with my multisite. Some of my sites have begun to have issues with their permalinks, i.e. the permalinks don’t work in the menu on some sites but it only seems to affect unpublished sites. No matter which menu point you click on in the menu it only shows frontpage. I can say that it does not happen on newer sites. Only older sites that are not yet live.
I tried resetting the permalinks and when using the default permalink option (plain) the pages were working fine, but when I reactivated the Post name permalink option the issue reappeared.
I’ve also tried to reset .htaccess content to default and clearing the cache but the issue is still there.
Apart from that, I’ve deactivated all plugins that are not network activated on the subsite, but still no effect.