ALL SITE ARE BROKEN DUE TO WPMU DEV PLUGINS

Hi,

It seems all my websites with your plugin installed have broke. As of this morning the frontend is accessible but not the backend. Please assist

• Nastia

Hello Joseph , hope you're doing well!

I'm sorry to hear about this issue!

Please clarify what was the last plugin you've installed and it caused this issue?

Would you please let me know what error you see when you're trying to access the admin dashboard?

Access your sites folder via FTP or using File manager from the cPanel, navigate to /wp-content/plugins/ and rename the plugins folder to plugins-deactivate.

Try to access your site after this. If you can access the site's dashboard, it means that there is a conflict with another plugin.

Do not load the Plugins list from admin dashboard, it will deactivate all plugins. Create a new /plugins/ folder instead and move wpmudev-updates folder there from plugins-deactivate. If you still can access your site than the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin was not causing this issue.

Repeat the process for all te other folders, move them one by one or in groups to test when the issue occurs again.

Let me know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.