All the layout on my membership subscription page has stopped working!

I just had to deactivate membership to test whether it was causing another problem I had, and since reactivating, the subscription page at Link removed at members request has changed.

The layout of the descriptions of the subscriptions are all wrong. They are all showing on the front end as one paragraph, where on the back end they are inserted neatly with paragraphs spacing out text.

Why is is all bunched up like this suddenly?

Thanks

Sally

• Sally

Hi @aristath

No, that's the free membership registration page. It's this page which is affected; Link removed at members request

This text;

Choose Advanced Business Membership if you would like to be able to; * List your dog related business or service in our Doggie Directory for a one year period. (Subsequent business listings by the same account owner possible at a cost of £19.99 per listing per year. Please enquire for more details). Plus! * Have the ability to respond to requests for help from dog owners posting on our Doggie Job Board! (Only Advanced Business Members are able to do this, so you will have a distinct advantage over Basic Business Members!) Do you already have Basic Business Membership, but want to upgrade to Advanced Business Membership? No problem! Just complete this form to allow us to upgrade you at a cost of just £19.99. Please note, you must have a minimum of 6 months left on your basic business membership subscription to upgrade for this reduced price.

Should look like this;

Choose Advanced Business Membership if you would like to be able to;

* List your dog related business or service in our Doggie Directory for a one year period. (Subsequent business listings by the same account owner possible at a cost of £19.99 per listing per year. Please enquire for more details).

Plus!

* Have the ability to respond to requests for help from dog owners posting on our Doggie Job Board! (Only Advanced Business Members are able to do this, so you will have a distinct advantage over Basic Business Members!)

Do you already have Basic Business Membership, but want to upgrade to Advanced Business Membership? No problem! Just complete this form to allow us to upgrade you at a cost of just £19.99. Please note, you must have a minimum of 6 months left on your basic business membership subscription to upgrade for this reduced price.

(and it does on the back end, so why doesn't it on the front end?)

Thanks

Sally

• Ben

Hi,

Shot in the dark, but if the form accepts HTML you could try add the code to indicate a line break, double use for space between paragraphs.

i.e.:
    Choose Advanced Business Membership if you would like to be able to;
    <br'><br'>
    * List your dog related business or service in our Doggie Directory for a one year period. (Subsequent business listings by the same account owner possible at a cost of £19.99 per listing per year. Please enquire for more details).

(remove the ')

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.