All vendors orders to be monitored from main site dashboard

Hi,

I would be really great to have this functionality:

All vendors orders to be monitored from main site dashboard - so that the site admin can see whats happening in real time... We are trying to build a site where we must manage all the orders for our clients so this would be very helpful.

Any ideas?

Thanks

R.

• Rali
    • New Recruit

Thanks, I assume you don`t know when and whether this will happen :slight_smile:

One more where can I ask about a custom shipping options?
    Because we will make deliveries from different vendors - all in one city - but we must have different shipping rate based on the address of the customer - the customer is also in the same city? Something like current Flat rate but we must specify manually what will be the shipping for each neighborhood (basically we will have tree zones - zone 1 near the vednor, zone 2 - far from the vendor, zone 3 - outside the city) ?

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Rali,

I'm sorry for the delay on this post, I was away for the holidays, spending some time with family.

This will require some custom coding...
    You'd basically have to copy a payment gateway and add some conditionals to it.
    You would have to build 3 arrays of area codes, 1 for each "none".
    Then, you'd have to check the area code that the user has entered, and calculate the shipping costs based on their area code.

It shouldn't be too hard to accomplish...
    If however you are unfamiliar with PHP coding, I would advise you to post a new job in our Jobs Board on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ so that a skilled developer can create that for you.

I hope that helps!

Have a happy and productive 2014!
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.