Allocating specific times when a service is available

I want to set up appointments for real estate agents using appointment+. Here is my problem I want to set up services ie certain times to inspect a property each where week (say Tuesday at 6pm and Saturday 1pm etc) now the agents has several properties but the times available to inspect default to the services providers working hours meaning I can't allocate specific times to each property - only the service providers overall timetable.
Can I set it up so when the client selects a property to inspect the time appears just for that property ?
Now I know I could get around this using a dummy provider but I want the email alerting the appt booking to go to the actual agent not just the one person set up to receive all the dummy bookings.
Can I direct one dummy to a certain agent and another to a different agent?
Hope you can help and thanks in advance

• Tyler Postle

Hey Eric,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the question here. If you have different realtors(service providers) then you can just set their working hours and when one of their properties is selected it will give the user the times for that service provider :slight_smile:

or is the issue that there are multiple properties for each service provider and each property requires different times for that provider?

Once the user clicks the "Show Available Times" button then it should only show the times for the provider linked to that service.

Let me know if I'm way off here! More than happy to assist further.

Talk to you soon.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Eric

From what I can see I dont think this can be solved. Would it be possible to
    1. Have the ability to set service availability times in the same way as we set service providers working hours.
    And/or
    2. Be able to direct dummys to different service providers.
    As it stands one person will be getting all the dummy emails and that could be an awful lot of emails.

Just to be sure could someone let me know if i am missing something blindingly obvious because it would not be the first time.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Eric,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your patience here!

You aren't missing anything here, the services always go to provider working hours and the way to get around this is with the dummy providers; however, as you have noticed you just use the one.

So, what I would recommend here is using new users with actual emails but you forward those emails to the actual email address :slight_smile:

Will be a bit extra work just to setup the dummy emails but after that it will work basically the same way as if you were using the dummy method.

How does that sound?

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.