Allow all users on the site to automatially become service providers

Hi there, i'd like to know how I all users added to my wordpress site can automatically become service providers without having to manually complete the "add service provider" process.

I found a support request the same as this, and the answer was "alot of custom coding". I'm not skilled enough for that so I wonder what the next step would be in getting this done? More than happy to pay for any work.

Thanks

Laura

• PC

Hello Laura,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Unfortunately you found the right thread, it indeed will require custom coding as the plugin does not set service providers by default as it can not assume what all roles on the site will be service providers or what will be the working hours for those service providers.

Sadly we can not undertake custom work on the forums so you can post a job requirement here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ and get someone to do it for you.

In the meantime, I have moved this to "Features and Feedback" section and as soon as we get a few votes on this kinda feature, it will be passed on to our lead developer :slight_smile:

Sorry I could not be of more help on this one. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.