Allow customers to charge their users to view content

Hello,

I just purchased your membership yesterday and I have to say, I'm blown away with the quality.

My question is simple:

Is it possible for me to use Pro Sites to run a network where people pay me monthly to create a site (ex. Wordpress.com or Squarespace.com), then in turn make their users pay a fee to view their content? I'd like to make a percentage of their sales as well.

I know you have something similar to this with the market plugin, but I'm not sure the market plugin would be geared toward taking subscriptions for content view.

To simplify even further, this tree represents what I'm interested in:

-My Pro Sites site
--Monthly paying customers
---Monthly paying customers' subscribers

Is this possible?

• aecnu

Greetings Jacob Warren,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Is it possible for me to use Pro Sites to run a network where people pay me monthly to create a site (ex. Wordpress.com or Squarespace.com

This is absolutely possible and the intended use of the Pro Sites plugin not relative to the Membership plugin.

then in turn make their users pay a fee to view their content?

This would probably be best handled by the Pay Per View plugin depending upon the content.

I'd like to make a percentage of their sales as well.

This is the Achilles heal of this plan. You would need to somehow integrate an affiliate program or something to that affect to receive your commissions.

Is this possible?

Anything is possible when you are a coder when you have the idea and the expertise to code the vision/idea.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.