Allow multiple sites per user flow, needed to pay before editing?

How to allow the site creation from 2nd site onward with the trial period like the 1st site? I am very confused with this flow, what I want to achieve is:

Required Flow
1. User create a site with a trial period -- 1st site
2. During this time before commit to pay, they can create another site with a trial as well with or without payment plans. I was testing with this function, but it forces to me confirm the activation and make a payment before allow to login and editing.
3. User can create 10 sites with the same user, and then decide to pay on just one - called - MySite#6.
4. Same user wants to transfer the paid plan to MySite#4 and remove the plan from MySite#6.

I know there is an option to transfer plan in the Pro Sites setting (No.4) but I am not quite sure with your PS flow on No.1-No.3. Please elaborate further.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hi @Cas,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

As the flow you want to implement with pro-site requires requires SLS (Second Line Support) person views so If its okay for you then I can flag SLS (Second Line Support) for their invaluable feedback on this matter.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Warmest Regards,
    Milan Savaliya
    Support Staff ( WPMUDEV )

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hi @Cas,

I hope you are having a good day and sorry for being late..

It seems like our Second Line staff ( SSL ) is busy with many threads. Let me see if I can grab developer attention meanwhile. :slight_smile:

I've already flagged developer for feedback. Let's hope that they will come back to you as soon as possible.

Please note that you need to wait little bit longer as developer response is slightly slower than usual staff response. :slight_smile:

I hope you will co-operate. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Milan.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Cas,

I trust you are having a good day and thanks for waiting till now. :slight_smile:

I've talked with developer and SLS staff, they provided me very clear information which I would like to share with you. :slight_smile:

1. User create a site with a trial period -- 1st site

This is possible. User can create 1st site with a trial period if it's allowed. You can specify settings for trial period under Pro Sites > Settings

2. During this time before commit to pay, they can create another site with a trial as well with or without payment plans. I was testing with this function, but it forces to me confirm the activation and make a payment before allow to login and editing.

Right now during trial period user can't create another site. He/she can create one site at a time for trial period. Once he upgrades his/her plan he/she can create as many sites as they wants.

3. User can create 10 sites with the same user, and then decide to pay on just one - called - MySite#6.

This is not possible out of box as during trail user won't be able to create multiple sites. And for upgraded plan he/she needs to pay before they can use features of pro sites.

4. Same user wants to transfer the paid plan to MySite#4 and remove the plan from MySite#6.

This is working fine without any issue. :slight_smile: You can do this when user is not in trial period. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps you. :slight_smile:

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.