Allow non-user to make appointment?

My booking page currently only allows a user to make an appointment yet the box is ticked in settings to allow a non-user to do so

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Rob,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

From what I understand is that you have allowed non users to be able to create an appointment however the plugin is not allowing a visitor to register an appointment ?

Can you please give me a link to your appointment page where I can see what is going on ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Rob,

Posting it from other thread :

=====================================

After completing a booking (Admin) the page just hangs - no confirmation of booking to either client or admin, will not allow to try to re-book saying date/time is not available and if you actually look at current appointments it HAS made an appointment.

This coincides with my previous question I have just posted that the booking page will not allow a non-user to make an appointment even though the box is ticked to allow them is settings.

PS - This is a brilliant appointment system!!!

=====================================

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Rob,

Thanks for the link.

I tested it out and see the same issue that when we confirm the appointment it keeps scrolling.

I think there is some kind of conflict somewhere.

Can you please check for a plugin conflict using the attached screenshot

Make sure you switch the site to default 2012 theme for testing purpose and see if it still shows the same issue.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Rob,

The strange thing is that I was able to book an appointment

==========================================
    Here are your appointment details:
    Requested service: Portrait Studio 1 Package
    Date and time: July 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Rob will assist you for this service.

Kind regards,
    Bobbinio Photography
    ==========================================

So it seems that everything else is working fine and it's the conflict we need to find out.

I will look forward for your test results as I suggested above.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Rob
    • New Recruit

Hi PC - I have followed the guide and it looks like its my theme - what a shame as I have put a lot of work into the design too and I really need a decent booking system can you suggest anything I can do with my existing theme? I don't have support with Jphotolio infortunately.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Rob,

Thanks for posting back.

Its really sad to hear that your theme is conflicting with the plugin and not letting it work as it should

However, before we call it a day, let me send this to the attention of our lead developer @Vladislav so that we can see if he can guide us in the right direction and help us get the plugin working for you. After all that hardwork you have done, we would not call it a day without trying.

Please note that Vlad is out of country at the moment and will be here as soon as he is back :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.