allow people to pay via paypal based on membership they choose on a form

Hi,
A client has a PDF here:
http://bccinlandempire.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BCCIE-Membership-Application.pdf

They would like for people to be able to fill out a form on the site and then pay via paypal in the amount for the membership they selected on the form. The form does not have to be a PDF. What is the best plugin/method to do this?

Corn

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Corn,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the form and I think BuddyPress + our Membership 2 Pro should handle that just fine :slight_smile:

First step would be to use BuddyPress and it's "User profile fields" to create all the form fields to gather information. Alternatively, you could also use Gravity Forms plugin with its registration add-on if you only want to gather information without building entire complex profile.

Then in Membership 2 Pro you could create memberships and configure PayPal gateway and finally - use Membership 2 Pro "Profile Fields" add-on to make sure that all these additional fields are displayed on registration form.

Membership 2 Pro would then handle all the payments and BuddyPress or Gravity Forms would handle the form.

If you have any additional questions on this, let us know please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.