Allow Pro Site User to re-enable their subscription plan after it's been canceled

Hello! I installed the Pro Sites plugin and want to know if it is possible to allow the user to re-enable their subscription plan after it's been canceled. I know that I am able to do it from the network admin area myself but I would like them to do it have the option to re-enable it as well. How can this be done? If you have any other discussions / code on this topic would really appreciate it. Thank you :slight_smile:

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Rachel,

Users still can get new plan for their sites even of they cancelled. If in your settings you have that site will be downgrade to free level, they can login to site and got to Account page where they can choose new level or the same level they had before.
    Of course that will be not re-enabling but creating new subscription for the same site. Cancellation for user can't be undone (when they cancel they will see alert with that message).
    It means if you increased prices while they had cancelled subscription they will have to pay new price and not the old one.

Let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Rachel,

If you haven't checked option "Force redirect on Expiration" in pro Sites Settings those sites will still downgrade to free level. So they will loose all the Pro options.
    "Allow Free Signup" is only option for signup - when you don't enable it they wont be able to start with free site. But after expiration or cancellation they will end with free one.
    If you take a look on the modules in pro Sites you will see that there is quite few options to limit what they can do on free sites.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.