Allow themes to import demo content of a theme that is assigned to the new blog template

Hi - I would like to know if you offer a plugin in which will allow my themes to import demo content of a theme that is assigned to the new blog template?

Thanks!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Tylor,

I hope you're having a nice day and thank you for your question!

Before I answer your question, let me please ask you to always use unique and descriptive titles for your initial posts. When you start a new topic please give it an informative title before you hit "Post" button. This is important so I'd appreciate if you could take car of that in future. I'm sure you understand that so thanks in advance for your help on this!

I would like to know if you offer a plugin in which will allow my themes to import demo content of a theme that is assigned to the new blog template?

I'm confused with this. The New Blog Templates plugin lets you create some "source/reference" sites that would then be "mirrored/copied" to the newly created sites. This should work out of the box so when a user signs up for the site she/he should be able to select a "Blog Template" and this the new site should be an exact copy (including themes, plugins, settings and even content) of that selected "Blog Template".

I believe that this is working that way for you already, is that correct?

Having that said, I don't quite understand which/what kind of content from those "Blog Templates" would you like to "import" and where should it go. Could you please explain it for me in a slightly more detailed way? An example case scenario and/or detailed "step-by-step" description of that process would be very helpful.

Please advise!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.