allow users to buy new site from frontend

Recently, users where unable to signup for a new prosite because they had already registered their email addresses, previously. I suppose they are meant to login and then upgrade or buy another site?

But that doesn’t make sense to them. They want to visit the homepage and signup – even if their old subscription has been cancelled.

Is there any setting I”m overlooking that will allow this? I do have “enable multiple” selected in the prosites settings.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey WP Tech,

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

Pro Site page where the sites are created are still available to your members even if they are logged in.

So once they log in they can simply go to that page ( in your case yourdomain.com/hvg-site/ ) and users can create new site from there.

Let us know if I’m perhaps missing something here or of you have any followup questions :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Predrag

• WP Tech
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi –

No, I perhaps wasn’t clear…. previous users are returning and when they signup for a new site they receive an error message – ’email in use’. I want them to be able to purchase a new site without that obstacle.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello WP Tech!

They would need to login to the site first. If they try to sign up for the new site without logging in, that will happen. That’s because when a new user visits your platform and signs up for a new site, a new user account is created. When a subscription ends/site is terminated or removed that user account remains in the database.

When they log-in and visit Pro Sites checkout page, they should be able to register new site easily. If they are about to do this without logging in you would need to remove all these “inactive” sites and user accounts that use these e-mails.

Kind regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.