Allowing Editors access to membership admin

I need to allow a client to access and edit members in the membership admin but I also need to limit the access to all of the other options so the backend stays clean and is easy to use.

So far it looks like I may be limited to only allowing Admin level users access to Membership admin features.

If I use the editor level as the client’s user level then I am able to clean everything up. However I can’t provide access to the membership admin features.

If I use the admin level as the client’s user level, then when I limit the admin section I can’t fully clean it up.

Am I only left with the option of converting this into a multisite so I can use the super admin role?

• NavigationAdvertising
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Here is what I did and it seems to have done the trick.

I make the new user an Admin, then go into members add them as a Member Admin, then go back to users, and make them an editor.

Even though they no longer show up under the Membership –> Options –> Membership Admins, the user (now an editor) still has access to the membership options.

I’m currently using AG Custom Admin to control my menus. I haven’t had success using Membership to control my admin menus yet but I’m not ready to open a ticket.

Just thought someone may want an update if they find that they are in the same scenario.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.