Am I being ignored?

I was asked to provide logins to my site and cPanel a couple days ago, and did so. I assumed that the issues with my installation would be addressed. See this ticket: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/multiple-ongoing-issues-with-www#post-1125264

Since then, all requests for updates have been ignored, and I don't really have any evidence that the information I sent was received.

I had high hopes for Multisite and WPMU Dev, but so far it has been more headache than blessing. My trial period ends on Monday. Is there anyone that can reassure me before then?

Thanks,
Steve

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Steve,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I can see that my colleague Kasia responded to your other thread already. I also apologize for the delay but please be assured that nobody is ignoring you here ever. We're working around the clock 365 days a year and there are some periods when we're experiencing more "work load" than usually, hence the delay.

Having that said, I'm closing this thread as no longer relevant. Please head on to your original ticket and check Kasia's replay there.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.