Am I Currently Using WPMU?

Is there a way to see if I am using WPMU in any way? A Web Developer I hired a year ago was looking into this but went with InfiniteWP instead. Need to know as my sites are being moved to a Reseller acct in 12 hours. What do I currently get with my WPMU license that is better than InfiniteWP or what are the most common uses for WPMU that I can benefit from? Thanks!

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @sanctified

If your site is using any themes or plugins available on our website in the themes/plugins pages then yes you'll me using WPMU.

but that doesn't mean you're actually using Multisite. if you are using WP MU, you will see a network dashboard which is where you upload and control the various plugins/themes on your network sites.

membership of WPMUDEV will get you 24/7 support via this forum, free access to our plugins & themes for however long you are a member & updates to the plugins when they are released.

if you require any further assistance, feel free to ask.

thanks.

• sanctified
    • New Recruit

Thanks for the reply Vaughan.

I control all my plugins/themes via InfiniteWP.

IIRC, I researched this after my developer purchased WPMU with my acct.

Is there any way in my dashboard here to see if I've used any of the plugins or themes or is the only way to go through each site 1 at a time?

Does my support and acct expire next month? If I do have plugins installed do they deactivate or stay activated without future updates?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @sanctified

i think you'd have to check in ther plugins of your site(s)

when your membership expires, your plugins will work fine, you can use them however you want, for as long as you want, you just will not be able to receive any support at all, neither will you receive any future updates.

thanks

Vaughan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.