Am I likely to have more success getting Scholar/Membership working for me now than I was when I gav

I spent a lot of time trying to get Scholar and Membership to work and finally gave up and signed up with another Membership software provider 14 months ago. My site might function but it doesn't look as good as it did using WordPress. Do you think that if I try to redo it now, that the theme and plugin have evolved sufficiently that I can get it up and going relatively quickly and easily? I know I haven't retained much of what I learned during the many months I worked on trying to get the WordPress site to function. Is there any chance I can retrieve what I had made earlier? Can I keep my site active in it's current guise while I try setting up the WordPress site? Thanks.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@CoachJo

Hi there, when you say scholar are you talking abut a theme or plugin as there are a few wordpress items with that name.

If you still have the wordpress site somewhere then yes you could recover the work, else no you would have to start again.

You could create the site on a server / host then switch it over to a live version when developed, there are several ways to do this.

Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.