Am I missing somehting or are these features coming up in the next release?

Given that all major crowdfunding platforms have the ability to cap funders in higher pledge tiers, I'm really curious as to whether or not I'm missing where to enable this feature?

Also, sorry I'm a bit of technical idiot, but is there an easier way to compile a list of pledgers? As in another plug-in or some easy coding that can be done? If a project gets thousands of pledgers, it's going to be rough going through the pledges page to parse out who gets which perk.

Thanks for whatever info you can give me on either feature!

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

Fundraising as a product is still relatively new to the market and it's in active development so anything members want can be requested. The more requests for a feature the more likely it will get implemented.

Given that all major crowdfunding platforms have the ability to cap funders in higher pledge tiers, I'm really curious as to whether or not I'm missing where to enable this feature?

Just so I'm clear could you please elaborate a little further on this, you want to restrict how much a funder aka pledging person can put done?

Or you want to cap the amount a fundraiser can take?

Or something else?

Also, sorry I'm a bit of technical idiot, but is there an easier way to compile a list of pledgers? As in another plug-in or some easy coding that can be done? If a project gets thousands of pledgers, it's going to be rough going through the pledges page to parse out who gets which perk.

How would you envisage this working?

A downloadable CSV based on:

- Fundraiser?
    - Pledge (Perks/Rewards) - Maybe the CSV would be ordered by this?
    - Or maybe an Export to PDF? Printer?

Thanks.

• atouchofsummer
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I'm working with a non-profit who needs a way of recording and saving information of donors/contributors who donate more than $10, as he says he needs to be able to keep a list and send them a receipt for tax purposes at the end of the year.

I'm fairly sure that information would be available (for a time) in Paypal, but it couldn't hurt to be able to export donor info and their donations to a csv as a backup, like Gravity Forms can.

• leiton_chinn
    • New Recruit

Sorry for lack of clarity in the first request.

By cap I mean say that only X number of people can receive Y reward. In other words, if I were selling a wood cut then perhaps I could add some of the 1st Print as a high tier reward, but since it's one of a kind I'd need to limit the amount of people who could claim that reward to 1.

As far as the second request. The easiest thing to me would be to automate a csv file that has all the relevant fields (emailofpledger, date, amount etc) separated by fundraising project.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.