Am I the only person that CoursePress Pro doesn't work for???

I cannot add any content or modules to units. I have tried logging in from different browsers, different computers, and clearing cache. My course goes live in about 24-hours and this is my livelihood on the line. I see in the community that another person has had troubles ongoing as well (but different). Am I right to assume that this plugin works well for everyone else? Is there anyone out there who it's working well for that could comment? I started this thread days ago but apparently it's of no interest: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/coursepress-pro-marketpress-coursepress-pro-fail#post-822449
I thought I'd just use Protected Content as an end around but when I activate it, I get error messages all over my site.
Is there any hope or do I have to trash this plugin?????

• Ivan

Hey Nicole,

Thanks for summarizing your problems. :slight_smile:

Our schedule is going from the oldest threads to the newest, I will post a reply shortly there.

I understand that you want your problems fixed ASAP, but there is days where there is unexpected large amount of new questions, and sometimes delay occur.

Posting new thread wont help solve your problem faster - we will get you covered in the other thread.

To save confusion from having two ongoing tickets I’ll get this one closed up.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Ivan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.