Amanda Here - We lost connection on the chat

Hello - I was just speaking with you regarding UAE Hypnosis and we got disconnected.

• James Morris

Hello Amanda,

I hope you are well today. I've checked our chat archives and both your chats seem to be related to robots.txt and ensuring your site is crawlable by Google.

First, I ran your site through the following tool at TechnicalSEO.com. https://technicalseo.com/seo-tools/robots-txt/

Here's the reported robots.txt:

User-agent: *
    Disallow: /wp-admin/
    Allow: /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

While this looks good, I did notice that the amount of time this tool took to fetch your robots.txt was very high. Then, I checked the direct link to your robots.txt and found that calling it direct in browser took excessively long as well. This is a very unusual symptom. It also could explain why some tools cannot find it as they are likely to timeout due to the excessive load time.

I then checked your site in Chrome DevTools and found your TTFB time to be 33.67 seconds. This is extremely long. Please see screenshot.

Since this time is in excess of 30 seconds, it is likely that some tools will timeout trying to fetch it.

Considering that loading this 1 file far exceeds loading of your entire site, this indicates that there is something causing issues with this file.

In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris

Hello Amanda,

As discussed via email, after closer investigation it appears the issue is that your hosting account is too limited for your specific needs and that it would be best to upgrade to a better host with more resources. As noted in my message, I recommended either SiteGround or WP Engine as many members here use them and have had good experiences with them.

Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.