Amazon's custom widget to insert ads as we write post & should I remove market press to ins

Hi ya!

This script is Amazon's ad insert, when you want, while we write posts in Wordpress widget. I haven't a clue how to install this puppy, let alone know if it will crash the system. Do you bless this script as something that will not kill the system, and if so, where do I paste this gem?

<SCRIPT charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="http://ws.amazon.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&MarketPlace=US&ID=V20070822/US/lifebrigh-20/8005/a1be1c2d-d29f-4637-9dbf-7618e56cadab"> </SCRIPT> <NOSCRIPT>Amazon.com Widgets</NOSCRIPT>

I think that I know the answer to this question, but ignorance is blind. I have already installed market press, but have had problems integrating it with Amazon's aStore app. Since, Amazon allows us to paste in there iFramed aStores into our websites, and as all I am is a straight affiliate reseller of Amazon, is it not better for me to remove market press until I am ready to deploy it for a social network? Problem is, this could happen in three months or less; which begs the question-- should I just leave market press installed and figure out how to integrate Amazon affiliate virtual products now?

Thanks again gang!

Brighten someone's day today,

TJ