An error message with Chimpmate

Hi there,

i have just installed a Chimpmate plugin and an error message displays on admin panel when you go to the plugin configuration and you can not subscribe on homepage at martingearjewellers.ie:

(http://martingearjewellers.clisr.com/wp-content/plugins/chimpmate/src/google_fonts.json) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/clisrcom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/chimpmate/admin/class-chimpmate-wpmc-assistant-admin.php on line 333

i use the same plugin on different wordpress installation with the same plugins and theme but without your wpmu dev dashboard and it works correctly.

i have just granted support access, can you have a look?

thank you,
Bart

• Sajid

Hi @Bart! Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting this error. We have not reported this error before with any other plugin along with WPMU DEV Dashboard.

I will report this error to our developer to take a look on our side.

But the problem is in "chimpmate" plugin and we do not have to control to edit/change the other plugins files. So I suggest you to contact the developer of this plugin to take a look at this problem.

Feel free to post the response of the plugin author here, so I can pass on to our developers.

Take care and have a nice weekend :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.