An option to add from email address for Appointment + notifications.

I did not see an option to change the from email address for Appointment + Notifications, and was a concerned because the WP Mail SMTP plugin we are using for Wordpress asked me to define a "From Email", which differs from the admin email address. I can see Appointment+ uses the email set in Settings > General.
I don't think it is wise to change this address for Appointment notifications as it may affect other plugins and their notifications. It will be better if there is an option for set the from email address for Appointment + Notifications.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Web Admin At Historic Joy Kogawa House

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Since this is already posted in our "Features & Feedback" forum as a feature request, I hope that more Members of our Community will vote for that idea, thus giving our developers an incentive to add that setting option to the plugin in future.

As a workaround, try using this MU plugin to change e-mail setting:

<?php 

function wpmu_appplus_change_admin_email() {
    	return 'some@email.com';
    }
    add_filter('app_get_admin_email', 'wpmu_appplus_change_admin_email');

In order to apply it to your site:

- create an empty file with a .php extension (e.g. change-ap-admin-mail.php)
    - using some "clean text" editor (e.g. Notepad++, Sublime, CPanel File Manager's editor etc) copy & paste the code from above into the file and replace the e-mail address in it with the one you'd like to use for those notifications
    - save the file and upload it to the "/wp-content/mu-plugins" folder of your site's WordPress install; if there's no "mu-plugins" folder inside "wp-content" folder, just create an empty one.

Once the file is there, test if it worked for you please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.