Analytics won't load in either control panel nor pages

The statistics will not load at all. Analytics not showing up in the control panel menu either, not showing in the dashboard either. Statistics for each pages doesnt not show either (i've made sure its not disabled from view)

This is a new website, i have not tried the plugin on this site before.

I have tried the plugin on another site for a while, it loads fine in the dashboard, but not for each pages. When i click "get statistics" for each page, it just jumps to top of page, and not loading. When i tried to upgrade from 3.1 to 3.1.2 on this page, i got this installation error:

Pakken kunne ikke installeres. (translated to "plugin could not be installed.)

PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Both sites run in no_NB language

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @web_utvikling,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

I've just tested the Google Analytics+ zip and it seems to be working correctly my end. To upgrade can you download from here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/google-analytics-for-wordpress-mu-sitewide-and-single-blog-solution/

Click "No thanks, download directly" and then overwrite the plugin using FTP. :slight_smile:

With the not showing issues, can you open the console in Google Chrome and see if there are any errors.

Which is Ctrl + Shift + J

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• web_utvikling
    • New Recruit

Hi, it seems like the first zip file i downloaded as incomplete and corrupt, so thats why it wouldnt install.

I notice the difference now between the two sites i installed the plugin on, and the reason why one of them isnt working is that im unable to select anything for "Custom Google Analytics Statisitcs inside WordPress Dashboard", there is nothing to select, while the other site has many options. I've tried to log out and in again with my google account, but doesnt seem to work. I think this must be the reason why it doesnt show up

• web_utvikling
    • New Recruit

Hi again, i manage to fix this! When i used firefox to login to the google account and allow the plugin to get information, it didnt work. Did the same with google chrome, and it worked fine.

All sorted out then, thanks for the support :slight_smile:

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @web_utvikling,

Hope you're well today and thanks for the update.

Glad to hear you got this working! :slight_smile: It's worth noting as well, that it can be effected by browser add-ons or similar, glad to hear it's working and if we can assist at all please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.