and good day, upon reading the document and video tutorial,

hi and good day,

upon reading the document and video tutorial, I found nothing about the level subscription setup.

can you give me an advice or answer on how to setup this kind of level access.

on our level I setup 3 level, level 1,2, and 3.

Level 1 = free registration which no need to pay and can access several content
Level 2 = is not free and user needs to upgrade his/her membership from level 1 to this level 2 so he can access restricted content.
Level 3 = is also not for free which user needs to upgrade coming from level 1 or level 2, the difference of level 2 and level 3, is lv3 have more content which he/she can access all content.

is there some tutorial or link I can check on how to setup this kind of info, right now I on the first wizard setup I choose standard, but I'm not sure if its working fine due I cannot see any page which indicate or levelup an account from 3 stages.

regards,
jose

• Jose
    • New Recruit

also is there any easiest way to implement a level access, for example if I post an article I want in the post edit page has a box widget where I turn on/off the access level for certain user, I cannot see that part unless I go to level access section.

regards,
    jose

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi, Jose!

First, I'd like to point you to both the Membership Manual and our video tutorial series.

Second, you're going to need to make both an Access Level (with the rules for that level) AND a Subscription Plan for each of the levels you want on your site. Each access level (except your default) should be linked to it's own subscription.

As for working with content on a particular post or page that you want to only be visible to certain access levels, we have shortcodes you can wrap that content in. You can find it on the Access Levels page, each level will have a few shortcodes you can use to wrap content specifically for members of that level.

Hope this helps!

• Jose
    • New Recruit

ok thanks, I got it now how to setup a 3 level, but about the article post how can I put a condition like this one

[level-level-1 && level-level-2 && level-level-3]
    code here
    [/level-level-1...]

what I only see is
    [level-level-1]
    code here
    [/level-level-1]

which if I have other level i need to retype it again, is there a shortcode condition like ifelse so in one shortcode I can put 2 or 3 levels to view that article.

thanks

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi there, Jose!

Sadly, we can't nest or group shortcodes to make this happen, the protected content will need to be repeated for each level it needs to appear for, unless there's only ONE group that can't see it, in which case you could wrap everything in the [not-level-level] shortcode.

Hope this helps!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.