And yet another "Whoops looks like you skipped a step" error

Hi there,

I have read many threads regarding this error but can't seem to resolve my issue from the answers that were provided.

I am setting up a website for a friend. Her website is hosted with domain.com, it's http://www.yoglowa.com. The latest version of wordpress is installed and also marketpress Lite version 2.5.1.

We only have one item to sell so we didn't create a sandbox account with paypal. API credentials are set and I am able to make it to the paypal screen. I am getting the whoops error when it's suppose to bring me back to the site. I have enabled the IPN and there is nothing in the history. What I'm not sure though is what URL to put for that. I could possibly have an error there.

Also in another post, there was a mention about something to do with the hosting provider. That could also be the problem but I don't know where to start to troubleshoot that. I am definitely not a programmer so any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

I called paypal support and they said everything was set up properly with the merchant account.

Thanks for your help!