I've written yet another plugin but I'm not sure if w.org is the right place to beta test this.
EM Dashboard stands for Easy Mode Dashboard. It's activated or deactivated through a simple switch.
It just makes your dashboard more clean. Superb for when you're done editing themes or for when you allow WP beginners in your dashboard.
It also adds a new completely overhauled lollipop theme.
And it sets the default theme for when a user registers.
Most of this will be adjustable through settings, but the settings page still has to be made :smiley:
Read the comments below (if any) for updates :slight_smile:
1. Creates a space-grey theme easy on the eyes in the wp-admin dashboard
2. Adds an option for the user on the bottom left of the admin menu
3. The option (when turned on) removes all kinds of stuff
4. This option is adjustable with a filter (more on that later)
5. The option is per-user, not per-site, and will carry over on other sites in a WPMU environment where the plugin is active
6. Works on both multisite and single (AFAIK)
Feel free to test it out and share your thoughts :slight_smile: It's still in beta which means all styles are dumped in one file so over the time I will split everything up into nice color-themed sections.
When I'm satisfied with the results i.e. no more beta, I'll post this plugin on w.org free for everyone to use and update :smiley: