Another tab is already working on this error

This morning as always I have more issues with making changes to your site.

1. I am now unable to make any changes as I am getting an error "Another tab is already working on this" when no other tab is! I have tried different browsers too.
2. All morning the page editor tool has been glitchy. Nothing is rendering correctly and to add 3 blocks this morning it has taken me 3 hours.

This is the second time I have given WPMU a chance and all I have is constant issues.

I have specifically taken a day off work to work on my site. I have been waiting for live chat for over 20mins despite it saying I'm first in line and will be answered in 7mins.

Additional to resolving my issues immediately I do ask that I do not get charged for this month. I have to now take another day off to work on my site because your application doesn't work.
Regards,
Manoj

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Manoj !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Nahid here, following up from our last Live Chat session. Just responding here to state that this issue was caused due to the usage of an older version of the parent Upfront theme. It was resolved in our chat session by updating the theme to the latest version.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further help regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.