Anti-Malware from GOTMLS.NET - problem with quick-status WPMUDEV plugin

Hi WPMUDEV Heroes.
It is not User Activity but Quick Status but we could not find it in that long list which is still not a-z sorted!!! - since 3 months meanwhile nothing changed the chaos of that dropdown list ! please change it to A-Z. Thanks

Anyways we have Anti Malware fro GOTMLS.NET installed and we get only one serious thread message. Wordpress plugin: gotmls

see screenshots about the WPMUDEV quick-status plugin!

I would suggest that you check your plugin and release an update where this message does not appear and everything would be OK.

--
Of course all WPMUDEV stuff got downloaded from the WPMUDEV site!

Kind regards

Andi

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Andi ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, sorry for the late reply and all the problems it may have caused.

I already got a feeback from the developer and in this case it's just a false positive. However, the developer is working to improve the plugin in order to avoid this type of alerts in the future.

Cheers, Luís

• Andi
    • The Exporter

Hi Luis

I already got a feedback from the developer and in this case, it's just a false positive. However, the developer is working to improve the plugin in order to avoid this type of alerts in the future.

I mark that thread as resolved and hope the developer was meanwhile able to improve the plugin. Haven't seen any more incidents like that recently so I think

SOLUTION:
    Update all plugins to its newest version and also Update WordPress to its newest Version

helped

Kind regards
    Andi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.