Anti-sblog

anybody encounter this issue when using "are you human" during signup?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class AYAH in /home/antitalk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/anti-splog/includes/ayah.php on line 44

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello humanceo,

I tested and found that you are using Re-captcha as you wrote above and that indeed works great However,

Anti-sblog

Are you trying to use Anti-Splog's Are you human feature to protect signups from spam ?

Please advise

Cheers
    PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Heya humanceo,

First of all, Nice Gravatar :slight_smile:

Secondly, I would like to know that

Are you trying to use Anti-Splog's Are you human feature to protect signups from spam ?

Please advise on this one as if you are trying to use that, Anti Splog would not be an ideal choice as its task is to protect the blog form Spam Blog sign ups and not to protect the user signups.

Reference Post here

Please advise

Cheers
    PC

• humanceo
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I currently set the setting that only allow user to signup, but not create any blog yet. I think I will try the membership plugin or another different plugin to manage the blog if my users want to create one. However, I need more time to learn the plugin before I can use it. At that point, I don't think I need the are you human feature since they can only register user, but not blog. Right?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes you are right.

At that point, I don't think I need the are you human feature since they can only register user, but not blog. Right?

Anti Splog is only useful when you are having blog sign-ups and not when you just have user sign-ups.

You can use Anti Splog once you start with offering blogs on your website and it works with our membership plugin too as it takes care of the spam bloggers while signup.

I hope that helps

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.