The online installation instructions:
1. Download the Anti-Splog plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload the /anti-splog/ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
Note: If you have an older version of the plugin installed in /mu-plugins/ please delete it.
4. Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.
5. Upload blog-suspended.php into the /wp-content/ folder on your site
The included read me file:
Fresh Install Instructions:
1) Place the files/folders in the specified directories
2) If the auto-install does not add the db table(s) and fill them for you then run the sql code in “sql.txt” on your wpmu db IN ORDER!
anti-splog.php – goes in /wp-content/mu-plugins
/anti-splog/ – entire folder and contents goes in /wp-content/mu-plugins
blog-suspended.php – goes in /wp-content – highly recommended but optional