Anti-Splog, hide wp-signup: blank page

Hello. I have hide wp-signup.php activated in Anti-Splog settings. All i get is white blank page. Any ideas how to fix that?

Debug error:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/wp-includes/query.php on line 4373

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/wp-includes/query.php on line 4375

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/wp-includes/query.php on line 4377

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/wp-includes/query.php on line 4373

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/wp-includes/query.php on line 4375

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/wp-includes/query.php on line 4377

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Riku,

Can you tell me where are you seeing blank page as I was able to open your site normally to welcome page?

Have you checked that you have followed all the plugin instructions properly, to quote from plugin settings:

Checking this option will disable the wp-signup.php form and change the signup url automatically every 24 hours. It will look something like http://domain.com/signup-XXX/. To use this you may need to make some slight edits to your main theme's template files. Replace any hardcoded links to wp-signup.php with this function: <?php ust_wpsignup_url(); ?> Within post or page content you can insert the [ust_wpsignup_url] shortcode, usually in the href of a link. See the install.txt file for more detailed documentation on this function.

If that fails you can go to your /wp-content/ folder on your server and create new folder, something like plugins-backup and move plugins from plugins folder to the new one to see which one is causing this issue.

One quick question, are you using WooCommerce on your site

Let us know of the results.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• RL

Blank page appears on signup-page. I'm using WooCommerce. I deactivated it, and problem is gone. But i need WooCommerce, so I guess that's not a solution. Any way to fix this?

Any other way to hide wp-signup? I'm using custom signup form:

htaccess:
    RewriteRule ^wp-signup.php(.*)$ content/themes/mytheme/wp-signup.php$1
    RewriteRule ^signuphere$ /wp-signup.php [L]

So now i can sign up site.com/signuphere but also with /wp-signup.php

Can i hide wp-signup.php completely and/or redirect it url i want?

I'm using Lockdown WP Admin -plugin to hide /wp-admin

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Riku,

WooCommerce issue is not something related to Anti-Splog, it's just something that I myself experienced with activating WooCommerce today and it looked like similar issue :slight_smile:

Could you try adding this at the end of functions.php file of the theme you are using and see if all is working after that:
    $_SERVER['HTTPS'] = false;

Let me know if there are any improvements after that.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Riku,

I hope you're well today! Mind if I jump into this thread?

I've checked the WP core query.php file and this error is thrown out by the "is_page()" functions. It seems like the function isn't able to find a page at all. Knowing this, I've tried to access your wp-signup.php page directly and it seems like there's no such page. I know that "browser access try" can by misleading but could you please check if the location of your wp-signup.php do match exactly the .htaccess redirection?

Let me know please!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.