Anti-Splog Plugin API Error

I have had the same plugins installed for a while and am now receiving the following error when I go to the Anti-Splog page in the admin section of the site: "You must enable the Anti-Splog API by entering your WPMU DEV Premium API key to be able to use this feature of the plugin."

All plugins updated and when I go to the wpmudev section in the admin screen it does not show the api missing there.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi there Nick!

Can you try to re-save your API?

Sometimes it just needs to be re-set.

Also, do you have any plans to update to WP 3.4? This will probably help also :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

If the above action did not result in the resolution or common end to this ticket then please feel free to come back here for comment. Just be sure you mark "Not Resolved" to re-open or we might miss it! :slight_smile: Thanks!

• Nick Simpson
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Kimberly, thanks for the suggestions. I had removed and re-added the API key, but that did not change anything.

I then ran the automatic update to the installation of WordPress, but not it looks like either my admin account no longer has admin rights or the site is no longer setup as a multi-user site.

When I go into the wp-config file, it seems that all the same settings for multi-user are there, but I get no option to go the network dashboard now from my old admin account.

Any suggestions would be welcome,

Nick

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Nick,

y admin account no longer has admin rights or the site is no longer setup as a multi-user site.

That is a bigger problem than SPOG it seems...

Are you able to see the site from your Network Admin? have you checked your user role and users for the site?

very strange

• Nick Simpson
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Well I could go to the network admin section prior to running an update on the wp install, now the network admin section does not even show. I suppose it is time to start from the drawing board again, only sucks because this is the second site I have built strictly using wpmudev stuff and they are both in ruins thus far....beyond frustrating.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.