Anti Splog Stats not working

The statics page not showing any results, seems like it isn't working. Added around 10 sites, but the statistics not showing any changes, under Anti Splog > Statistics

Please check chat notes for more info.

• Nahid

Hey Avatar !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I tried to replicate the issue on our test sites but couldn't. I activated Anti-Splog, it tracked all the sites that I created and showed them in the Anti-Splog Statistics page (Anti-Splog->Statistics) instantly as expected. Here's a screenshot for reference:

It seems to be an issue specific to your site and I'd like to request you to go through some troubleshooting tests so that we can try determining the source of the issue. Such as:

1. A Plugin/Theme Conflict Test: A plugin/theme conflict test would let us assure the fact that no other plugins/the theme within the site are conflicting with Anti-Splog and thus causing the issue. The basic concept is just to temporarily disable all plugins except Anti-Splog (and WPMU DEV Dashboard), switch to a default WordPress theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen) and see if the Statistics page updates. This handy flowchart can help you run a plugin/theme conflict test.

2. Enable debugging in WordPress: Could you please try enabling debugging in WordPress before running the Performance Test? You can enable debugging by putting the following constants in the wp-config.php file:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

These constants must be added before the line "/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */" for them to work. Please make sure identical constants are replaced if they were already there previously.

Enabling debugging in WordPress will log any errors that the site encounters in a log file named "debug.log" located in the "wp-content" folder. Please upload the debug.log file in a cloud storage platform like Dropbox and attach the shared link in your next response so that we can take a look into it.

You can know more about WordPress debugging in this handy article.

Note: It is highly recommended that you back the site up before going through the above troubleshooting tests/actions.

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.