Anti-splog update... settings lost.

I just used the auto update to upgrade anti-splog and when it re-activated it Anti splog told me that it needed my API Key re-entering because it had apparently lost it. Then I noticed that the two certainty percentages had been reset to their defaults and the spam keywords had been returned to the default list as well.

Looking at the code the ust_make_current function seems to, if the version isn't current set the version to be the current version and then sets the ust_installed to NO which then means that ust_global_install resets all the settings as it doesn't think the plugin is installed.