I'm running WP3.1 with buddypress. I just updated anti-splog 1.07 following the directions on the site:
1. Download the Anti-Splog plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload the /anti-splog/ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
Note: If you have an older version of the plugin installed in /mu-plugins/ please delete it.
4. Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.
5. Upload blog-suspended.php into the /wp-content/ folder on your site
When I log into my account, I get two anti-splog (I deleted the old version already).
Anti-Splog and Anti-Splog (Feature: Spammed Notice and Splog Review Form), When I try to activate either of them, I get taken to a page that says I've been flagged for spam.
My anti-splog folder that I'm uploading has:
The put-in-wp-content folder makes me wonder if I'm supposed to uploading the whole anti-splog folder, although that is what the directions say.
At the moment I'm without any spam protections, so any help will be appreciated.