>> AntiSlog red note

EacGood Morning,

Multisite config.

Each time I create a new blog, it is red after a few seconds, why ?

Access support Granted

Refresh the page on or two time you ll see the new blog in red

Thank you

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Laurent,

Hope you had a nice weekend :slight_smile:

I created new subsite on your network and I had no issues with getting it put to spam, can you give us some more information about when this happens?

Is it only for sites created from front end or both back and front end are having the same issue?

Is it happening for any specific user or when you add something to your subsite, like a specific post or something similar?

Looking forward to your answer.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Laurent,

The site I created on your network was created from backend and was not set as spam, I also see that you have couple of others that are not spammed as well.

This means that your sites that were set as spam had some content that was recognized as site spam content and that why it was marked as spam.

If your site is under development and you create test site with irrelevant content that can be marked as spam easily I would suggest going to Anti-Splog > Settings and increase percentage for “Blog Signup Splog Certainty” and “Posting Splog Certainty” options so your test sites don’t get spammed.

Once you’re done with building your network you can restore the values to original ones or adjust them to your liking.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.