Any guide or tutorial for pro sites plugin?

Hey guys,

I just signed up at wpmu and the pro-sites plugin alone makes me feel like I have got a great deal.

I am not a technical guy so would like your help.

I have done the following and now I need some help to move forward

1. I have installed wordpress (3.4.2) manually on a new domain

2. Enabled Multisite using the instructions from this link

3. Installed Pro Sites

Now, There are many options available under pro-sites option and it looks a little overwhelming so is there any guide or video tutorial that shows on how to install and configure this further?

Also, I like this theme from themeforest. Can I use this theme for the main site (www.domain.com)? Will this theme work?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bharat,

Welcome to WPMU Dev and thank you for the great questions.

There are many options available under pro-sites option and it looks a little overwhelming so is there any guide or video tutorial that shows on how to install and configure this further?

To install Pro Sites is like any other plugin and to configure it requires a little application of oneself, playing with it, and paying attention to details.

However, there is indeed some documentation to help you and an introductory video to help get you started.

I like this theme from themeforest. Can I use this theme for the main site (www.domain.com)? Will this theme work?

I have no idea why it would not work. But if you want to be sure buy it for me and I will happily test it out :wink:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• bharat
    • Flash Drive

ok. I will check each one of the available option in the plugin and see how it works and will let you know if I have any questions. Thanks for the great plugin..

Yes, I also think it should work because in the latest version of this theme (1.8) says “Fix for WordPress Multisite installations” but I just wanted to make sure before buying it. Thanks… :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.