Any plans for ACTUAL white label videos?

The most recent versions of the Video Tutorials really emphasizes WordPress is being used for the CMS. We are not a fan of such blatant references to WordPress as we don't advertise our platform as being on WordPress (it is heavily modified and not a standard installation). While the Video Tutorials were at one time very useful for our clientele, the blatant references to WordPress in the visual and audio in the most recent videos is causing us to have to reconsider the use of these videos and our continued membership as they are not truly white label.

Just some food for thought for the WPMUdev staff.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Thanks for the feedback. As of right now, we don't have any plans to create videos that exclude references to wordpress.

We call them "White Label" because we exclude any branding that could be linked back to WPMU DEV. The videos can be passed off as your own materials, even though you didn't have to create any of them yourselves. This helps provide a professional training environment for your users, without having to worry about any cross-promotion or solicitation.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member.

• Pooja
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Alexander, I too thank you for your remarks. However, I have noticed that whenever I roll over my cursor on the tutorials videos, the URL appear at the bottom of the browser. Can you please suggest as to how I can remove so that I can use purely white labelled.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.