Any plans for single login for wordpress and whmcs

Thanks for this great plugin and good to see you are recognizing the need for it.

I have 1 important question though.

Currently there is an alternative to your plugin which seems to offer everything identical to yourself but with 1 distinct difference. There plugin supports single login and signing details so customers can comment on wordpress posts or the more relevant bit for me is the need for using bbpress without needing another login.

Here is the link to other plugin http://www.zingiri.com/whmcs-bridge/

If you could tell me whether this is currently possible and if not whether its a planned feature.

Thanks

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi there Ashley!

Our WHMCS plugin was created as a basic plugin for our members, something we thought would be "icing on the cake" type stuff. We had a few requests, so we thought we would try it out and see how it was accepted.

It does have some upgrades in the works, as we see it's becoming increasingly popular. However, we have a couple of other pressing projects so I am afraid i don't have a timeline on it.

Hopefully we can expand it beyond your expectations in the future, but for now, it's just nuts and bolts. :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.