Any plugin to do Paypal to Autoresponder ?

Greetings,

I'm looking for what seems to be very simple but I cannot find it.

I'm looking for a plugin (or any other way) to make it so that :
1. visitor purchase something on my website using a Paypal button
2. visitor makes payment through Paypal
3. visitor is added to a list in my autoresponder system, so that I can follow up with instructions.

Trick is : The plugin must be working with any HTML form, cause the autoresponder I use (Cybermailing) is not one of the big names (AWeber, Mailchimp, etc).

Any idea of the best way to do that, and if a plugin could help with that ?

Thanks a lot in advance,
DJ

P.S : I'm pretty desperate cause I'm supposed to do a launch tomorrow, and since this week my regular payment and order manager crashed and is not reliable anymore (Murphy's Law). So I'm looking for a temporary solution, a quick fix. Any help would be much appreciated ! THanks !

• DJExp
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your help Patrick. However, that's not exactly what I'm looking for. Please allow me to explain it better :

I need a plugin that does exactly that :

1. Allow me to create multiple products and for each, get a link to send the users directly on a paypal "Buy Now" page when they click on a text link or button on my sales page.
    2. Process the payment
    3. Integrate with my autoresponder (after payment). I use a French autoresponder so it has to be integration through the HTML form.
    4. Sent them to a thank you page after payment.
    5. Optionnal : deliver a welcome email (my autoresponder can do that but it's better not)

Do you have an idea of a simple plugin to do that ? Please note that I don't need a shopping cart, just simple "send them to Paypal directly" plugin.

The only option I found was WP eStore, but it only integrate with some autoresponder, not all, it seems.

Any other idea of a solution ? Thank you so much in advance !

DJ

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @DJExp! Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

As far as I know there is no such plugin that does all things above without customizations. If you don't want shopping cart then you can use simple PayPal buy now button and redirect them to subscribe page after purchase. I can give you code to redirect on specific page after coming from PayPal.

Also here is a good and simplest PayPal plugin for product. It works with WP posts so you can create multiple products.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-simple-paypal-shopping-cart/

Alternatively you can hire great developer from our job board. They are not part of WPMUDEV and work independently.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.