Any Progress On Updates To Autoblog?

I was on a live chat with Barry a few weeks ago and I suggested some features for the Autoblog plugin that would be of great benefit to me. After I described them, how I would use them, and such other stuff, Barry seemed excited and said his mind was brimming with ideas. He suggested that an update, possibly including those features might be out in a week or two.

It has been a week or two and now I am chomping at the bit to know if an update to the Autoblog is in the works, and if it is still expected to be "soon." (Yes, I know you don't commit to an ETA.)

• embc

One cool thing for Autoblog would be if you can redirect the content not only to a blog but to a page within that bloc. It would be very useful to create aggregates.

For instance, say that you have a blog catered at ex-pats from Ireland. And you run WPMU. You can create a blog called news.myblogforirishexpats.com that would be fed from news of different Irish newspaper, creating different sections for Sports, Crime (we're Irish, mind ya? (; ), Financial Meltdown, etc.