Any way to make Ultimate FB widget disappear if user is not logged in to FB.

I am using the Ultimate FB Like Box widget and have found that the box is at 100% and mostly empty when a user is not logged into FB at all. It seems to me that there should be a Like button or maybe the widget should disappear completely if the user is not logged into FB at all. Can you improve the plugin, please? This looks unpleasant if someone does not use FB (though not likely, but I need to include those website visitors).

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings josephdowdy,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

This would be a core edit to the plugin along with custom coding. The support we provide here is how to use the current features of our products and bug fixing,

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/export-order-details#post-194890

I will move this ticket to feature suggestions because indeed that is what it is and to include alerting the lead developer to the request.

You can now make plugin and feature requests here:

http://wpmudev.uservoice.com/

The more popular a request is and the more votes it gets, the more likely it will be considered.

It might have already been suggested. It is worth a quick search to add your votes before submitting a new suggestion.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

The latest plugin release (v2.2, just released) has an additional option for the Like Box widget, titled “Hide widget if user is not logged into Facebook”. Enabling this option will remove the entire widget from the sidebar if your user isn’t logged into Facebook.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings josephdowdy,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.