Anybody please guide me how to business service security for wordpress website

Hi,

In my country , there were many many companys and users use wordpress source to build their website : blog page , company website , e-commerce website .

But according to general statistics, approximately 80% of websites in my country do not have much experience secure website, backdoor detection, virus detection in source code .

Anybody can guide me how to provide security services and anti-attack for my customer 's websties in my country . I have 2 problem :
1, User tool : were there any primium security wordpress tool which help scanning and give results :assessment infos and provide work to do to security their website?

2, I have team code developers with good knowledge about security wordpress .
But with some situation, my customers can't give their administrator hosting acc , their wp-admin acc with full rights for my team scanning and give results about their security info ? R there any solution for that ?? how can my teams still scanning customers website source code that don't need have permission hight rights in their hosting , wp-admin acc ??

Please guide me some infos. Thanks for your attention

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @jaavu,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

You have a couple of options here, get your developers to custom code a security plugin which is a big task.

Or use some of the ones that are already out there, to name a few such as WordFence, iThemes Security (it's a security plugin, despite the themes part of the name).
    Bullet Proof Security and Better WP Security, those are the most well known ones.

Then you have other security solutions like https://sucuri.net/ which is extremely popular and could be useful for you as well :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• jaavu
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Jack,

You have a couple of options here, get your developers to custom code a security plugin which is a big task.

I think i will not chose this options .

About orther options like plugin : WordFence, iThemes Security ,Bullet Proof Security and Better WP Security ,https://sucuri.net/ . They seem a plugin supply to end wordpress users . Do you have any solution for resells or resupplier security like partners of their plugin ???

Thanks .

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.