anyone can tell me where to find the shortcodes for plugin

Hi,
anyone can tell me where to find the shortcodes for plugin "Pro Sites"
for example to show the registration page...

I looked on the website and the forum but did not find

Or if they do not exist, the codes should I use to create page templates
and so I can create a template to show it on the theme that I use ...

thanks
Oriol

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Oriol,

Pro Sites doesn't have any shortcodes available. Pro sites uses the default wp-signup.php for signups.

Or if they do not exist, the codes should I use to create page templates
    and so I can create a template to show it on the theme that I use ...

I'm not really sure what you mean, can you please add more details so I can understand what you're looking to do better?

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Oriol
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

hey Bojan, thanks
    sorry for my english... :wink:

when I active the "Twenty Twelve" theme, registration page displaying properly... "mysite.com/pro-site", but when I active "Camera" theme, page not found...

on the admin page "mysite.com/pro-site" and in the text editor I put "<div id="psts-checkout-output"></div>" and show it, but is a incorrect solution...

My question is: I can create a pages with requests that performs "pro-sites" plugin to show correctly content...

thanks

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Oriol,

I've checked your site and I can confirm the issue, I've also tested on default WP theme without any plugins activated and I'm still getting the same problem.

Would you mind sending us your details through our contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Bojan"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

HI Oriol,

I hope you are well today.

Hmm, I've take a look at your URL here https://****oop.com/registre/?action=new_blog. It still looks good. If you want to update the URL slug, you will have to update the checkout page slug. You can find that page by going to Network Settings->Pro Sites->Settings->General Settings->Checkout Page. You will see a link to the actual page, from there you can update the page title & slug.

For the shortcode & custom template, unfortunately, currently we don't have any shortcode for that. Can you please let me know how you intend to do? If possible, I can provide you some custom code for that :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Hoang

• Oriol
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Hoang,

yes, I see correctly the register form...
    I cahnge the original slug (.../pro-site) for a new slug (.../registre) it's Ok...
    The problem is in the "Camera" theme (by default) not show the content...
    I put "<div id="psts-checkout-output"></div>" on page editor...
    But, this solution (although it now showing and works) is not a correct implementation...

Ok for the "shortcodes", is something that maybe should be developed...
    facilitate implementation on all themes

thanks

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi Oriol,

I hope you are well today.

Thanks for your information, now I'm clear about the issue. Can you please send me your theme (Camera), so I can test the compatibility of the plugin & theme on my end and fix the issue or find a workaround for you :slight_smile:

Can you please send in:

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Hoang Ngo
    - Link back to this thread
    - Theme download
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

Thanks!!.

Best regards,
    Hoang

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @Oriol,

I hope you are well today and many thanks for your information.

I was thought the issue because Pro-sites rewrite function, but actually, it's because your theme checks the page content, if empty, it will display an error message instead of the function the_content()

For fixing this, just please go to the prosite page, and add this to the content . This will fix the output :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.