Anyone else have this show up at the top of the WPMU DEV Dashboard page?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/update-notifications.php on line 1624

I took out the long string of directories before the /wp-content/ directory in the above example.

Just updates to WPMU DEV Dashboard 3.4.1

Also tried uninstalling then reinstalling the WPMU DEV Dashboard... no luck.

Running the latest version of WP also.

Any suggestions? Ideas?

Thanks!

• faydra_deon

@Frank:

Sometimes totally deleting the plugin and reinstalling it will fix things like that.

Have you tried switching to a default WordPress theme to see if that message still shows?

Also, it may be a plugin conflict. I hate doing it myself, but deactivating and then reactivating plugins one-by-one will let you know if there's something going on between the plugins and the newest version of WPMU Dev Dashboard.

I had to do this recently with one of my sites, and I have over 50 plugins. It was a total pain in the rump, but it was actually the WordPress SEO plugin that was conflicting with an my WP Bakery Visual Composer plugin once VC had been updated.

Faydra...

• Frank

Hey thanks, I'll try your suggestions... pretty standard practice when it comes to trouble shooting an issue such as this. I'll let you know how I make out in just a bit...

... in the mean time, a quick question; related to the wpmudev-updates directory that is in the Plugins folder. Should I delete this as well, then reinstall?

This directory remains even after deleting the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin from the Admin interface.

Cheers!

• Frank

Well, I tried deleting an reinstalling, three times... no go.

Turned off a few plugins to see if there was any conflicts there, no results.

I really can't change themes, (the site is live). But we've been using the same theme from day one, and the WPMU DEV Dashboard was working fine before the update to 3.4.1

I suppose I could pull down a copy of the site and run it locally to test changing the Theme out (I use Desktop Server for local dev and testing), but to be honest, I don't think it's an issue with the Theme.... yet... :0)

What's also weird is I'm being asked to upgrade when I have a payed membership.

I have WPMU DEV Dashboard installed on a few website. I'm going to check on these other installs and see what's going on with them. I'll post a followup...

If this helps any:

Message from the main WPMU DEV Dashboard -

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/P/i/z/Pizzaman66/html/html/ko/blog/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/update-notifications.php on line 1624

Message from the WPMU DEV Plugins page -

Warning: uasort() [function.uasort]: The argument should be an array in /home/content/P/i/z/Pizzaman66/html/html/ko/blog/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/update-notifications.php on line 1713

Cheers!

• Frank

Ok, I have an update.

I'm having a different problem with the WPMU DEV Dashboard on a different site, different Hosting Server as well.

After updating to the latest version of the WPMU DEV plugin, it renders the Admin area unusable. Browser will time-out. Getting a message that the page has a "Redirect Loop" and times-out...

I had to FTP in to rename the wpmudev-update folder to get the Admin to come back.

Should I start a new thread on this?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.